证书 are a fast-track option to earning an academic credential. Donnelly certificates can be completed in as little as two semesters (15 credit hours per semester). To earn a certificate, students complete prescribed courses designed to prepare them for certain specializations.
For the Practical Nursing certificate, 点击这里.
Develop your leadership potential and learn new skills in marketing, management, finance and more. Our program prepares you to work within the complex financial, cultural and social environment of businesses, government or nonprofits.
Information Technology (IT)
This program will focus on current technology skills and computer networks to prepare you for a range of entry-level positions in the IT, programming and software development fields. This certificate is for learners interested in database systems, operating systems and system design and analysis.
Donnelly certificates are open and available to anyone.
- Associate and/or bachelor's degree graduates seeking an additional academic credential
- Those who completed some college credits, but have not yet earned a degree
- Those wanting to boost your earning potential in a career
- Those looking to change career paths
- Those desiring a quick way to earn an academic credential
- Those seeking additional specialized training in the business or IT fields
Visit Donnelly's annual tuition and fees to view the most up-to-date tuition and fees cost.
For students enrolled in a certificate program full-time (15 credit hours per semester), a certificate can be earned in two semesters. 学生 desiring addtional time to complete a Donnelly program can work directly with their academic advisor.
是的! 学生 enrolled full-time at Donnelly are eligible for financial aid. 请填写 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student 援助) to see if you qualify for federal aid. Check out Donnelly's scholarship opportunities here. For additional questions, please email our financial aid team.