hg8868皇冠登录入口 (the “College”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, 父母, and members of the community with disabilities.
The Vice President of Business Affairs shall establish and maintain procedures whereby students, 父母, and members of the public may present a 投诉 regarding a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and Title II related to the accessibility of any official College web presence which is developed by, 维护的, 或由学院提供 or third party vendors and open sources.
With regard to the College website and any official College web presence which is developed by, 维护的, or offered through third party vendors and open sources, the College is committed to compliance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and Title II so that students, 父母 and members of the public with disabilities are able to independently acquire the same information, 参与相同的互动, and enjoy the same benefits and 服务 within the same timeframe as those without disabilities, with substantially equivalent ease of use; and that they are not excluded from participation in, 剥夺了…的好处, or otherwise subjected to discrimination in any College programs, 服务, 以及在线传递的活动.
All existing web content produced by the College, 和新, 更新 and existing web content provided by third-party developers, will conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or 更新 equivalents, by June 30, 2017. 这适用于所有新事物, 更新, 和现有的网页, as well as all web content produced or 更新 by the College or provided by third-party developers.
网站的可访问性 Concerns, Complaints and Grievances
一个学生, parent or member of the public who wishes to submit a 投诉 or grievance regarding a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 or Title II related to the accessibility of any official College web presence that is developed by, 维护的, 或由学院提供, third party vendors and/or open sources should submit the concern, 投诉, 或以书面形式表达不满, 通过电子邮件, or by completing the website 投诉 form.
The formal ADA non-compliance 投诉 should include the following:
- Description of the problem encountered
- Web address or location of the problem page
- hg8868皇冠登录入口 information in case more details are needed (email and phone number)
A 投诉 may also be made directly to any College administrator. When a school administrator receives the information, he/she shall note the 投诉 information above and immediately inform the Vice President of Business Affairs.
Whether or not a formal 投诉 or grievance is made, once the College has been notified of inaccessible content, effective communication shall be provided as soon as possible to the reporting party to provide access to the information. The Complainant will not be required to wait for the investigation of the 投诉 to be concluded before receiving the information that he/she was unsuccessful in accessing.
The 投诉 or grievance will be investigated by the Vice President of Business Affairs or another person designated by the College President. The procedures to be followed are:
- An investigation of the 投诉 shall be completed and the investigator shall prepare a written report of the findings and conclusions within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of the 投诉.
- The investigator shall contact the Complainant upon conclusion of the investigation to
- discuss the findings and conclusions and actions to be taken as a result of the investigation.
- A record of each 投诉 and grievance made pursuant to this policy shall be maintained in the College Business Affairs Office. The record shall include a copy of the 投诉 or grievance filed, report of findings from the investigation, 以及对这件事的处理.